Path to the Peak Alumni Conference organized by the Public Relations Student Society of America Chapter (PRSSA) and the Department of Communication at East Stroudsburg University.
Alumni from Public Relations, Marketing Communication, & Media industry will share their experiences with ESU community.
The conference will be held on April 15, 2023 in Beers Lecture Hall. Registration is required for attendance. Please register by April 10, 11:59 pm. Registration for ESU students is free.
There will be an Alumni & PRSSA Conference Dinner in Lower Dansbury between 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm. The conference dinner attendance is $20. ESU PRSSA Members will attend for free.
Conference Program and Alumni Speakers
- Welcome Reception
9:30 - 10:15 a.m. Introductions and light breakfast, Beers Lobby
- Panel 1 - 10:30 to 11:45 a.m., April 15, Beers Lecture Hall
Success in Agency PR & Corporate Communications
- Samantha Nosti '14, Sr. Account Executive Client Navigation - Green Room Communications
- Robert Regan '13, Director Client Success - MadHive
- Valentina Caval '14, Executive Producer - Yahoo Finance
- Vito Palmeri, Account Supervisor - 5W Public Relations
- 12:00 - 12:30 p.m., Beers Lobby
- Alumni Spotlight Presentations - 12:30 to 1:30 p.m., April 15, Beers Lecture Hall
1st Presentation - 12:30 p.m.
- Jamal Cooley '20, Social Media Coordinator - Philadelphia Eagles
2nd Presentation - 1:00 p.m.
- Austin Weitman '22, Account Executive - Madison Square Garden
- Panel 2 - 1:30 to 2:45 p.m., April 15, Beers Lecture Hall
Marketing Communication in a Competitive World
- Sean Ann Schoen '13, Assistant Vice President & Director of Marketing - PS Bank
- Amanda Forgione '11, Head of Marketing & Communications - Beeler.Tech
- Laurie Monteforte '05, Founder & CEO - Strong Mountain Media, Inc.
- Panel 3 - 3:00 - 4:00 p.m., April 15, Beers Lecture Hall
Challenges in Healthcare, Human Resources, & Media Communication
- Avery Gardner '13, Employee Communications - ServiceNow
- Alyssa Calilap '12, Global Employee Experience Lead - Consumer Healthcare, Sanofi
- Katie Johnstone '13, Social Media Officer - CDC Foundation
- Panel 4 - 4:15 to 5:15 p.m., April 15, Beers Lecture Hall
Relationship Building via Digital Media
- Laura Null '18, Marketing Operations Specialist - Lutron Electronics
- Brianna Carty '20, Digital Media Specialist - iNvolved Media
- Dana Coppola '19, Public Relations Specialist - Embrace Relief
ESU PRSSA is a student organization and club approved by the Student Activity Association at East Stroudsburg University. The fees collected for this event will be used to cover the expenses towards the organization of the alumni conference.