As a Bergen CC student, you have options when transferring to East Stroudsburg University (ESU).
The guides found on this page can help you make the choice that is best for you. You may also consult with an ESU transfer admission counselor or your Bergen CC transfer office for additional guidance.
Scholarships for Out-of-State Students - ESU values your academic achievements.
Use the following guides to choose Bergen CC courses that match equivalent courses at ESU, or search for requirements of your intended ESU academic degree.
- Degree Program and Curriculum Plans - Search for degree requirements, required general education or corequisite courses of your intended ESU degree program based on your intended start year. Please Note: Certain ESU degree programs may have specific general education or corequisite course requirements.
- Course Equivalency Search - Provides a comprehensive list of transfer course equivalencies that ESU has established to date with Bergen CC. If you've identified required general education or corequisite courses when researching your ESU degree program, you can use the Course Equivalency Guide to identify if Bergen CC offers the equivalent course
Associate Degree Transfer Option
You may also choose to complete your associate degree, and then transfer to ESU. The following agreements outline how your Bergen CC associate degree transfers to the bachelor's degree at ESU.
Program-to-Program Agreements - These agreements outline specifically how your entire associate degree transfers to the bachelor's degree at ESU.
- Exercise Science (AS) to Exercise Science (BS) (New advising guide coming soon)
Please Note: If your academic degree is not listed, you can still easily transfer to ESU. Contact an ESU transfer counselor or Bergen CC Transfer Advising for help in choosing the most appropriate Bergen CC associate degree to closely parallel the first two years of your intended ESU bachelor's degree program.
- Campus Address
- Reibman Administration Building
- (570) 422-3542
- (570) 422-3933 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Assistant Director, Transfer Admissions
- Stanton Estwick
- (570) 422-3989