The search committee for the position of Vice President for Campus Life and Inclusive Excellence would like to keep students, faculty and staff informed as the search progresses.
Please stay tuned for open forum events, dates to be determined.
East Stroudsburg University (ESU) is seeking a Vice President for Campus Life and Inclusive Excellence who will, among other endeavors, seek to strengthen and build upon the University’s commitment to “putting students first” and ensure that students and the entire campus community with a vibrant, inclusive, and seamless campus experience.
The VP is responsible for fostering a commitment to student success and a campus culture of engagement by actively developing, implementing and sustaining programs and services that promote a fully-integrated student experience. The VP is expected to provide visionary student affairs leadership to optimize the student experience by engaging students, implementing best practices, working across departments and divisions, and strengthening the University’s diversity and inclusivity efforts.
2nd Round Candidate Interviews
Candidate resumes and cover letters will be available here the day prior to each of the 2nd Round Candidate Interviews.
Thursday, August 15 - Denine Rocco
- Resume for Denine Rocco
- Open Forum: Beers Lecture Hall, 2 p.m.
- Student Government Leaders: UC Senate Chambers, 1 p.m.
Thursday, August 22 - Esmilda Abreu-Hornbostel
- Resume for Esmilda Abreu-Hornbostel
- Open Forum: Beers Lecture Hall, 1 p.m.
- Student Government Leaders: UC Senate Chambers, 10:00 a.m.
Wednesday, September 4 - Candidate TBA
- Resume will be available on September 3
- Open Forum: Stroud Hall 117, 11 a.m.
- Student Government Leaders: UC 206AB, 10:00 a.m.
Thursday, September 12 - Candidate TBA
- Resume will be available on September 11
- Open Forum: Stroud Hall 117, 9 a.m.
- Student Government Leaders: UC Senate Chambers, 1:00 p.m.