Julianna V. Bolt Art Contest
- Deadline: December 1, 2017
- Coordinator: Geryl Kinsel
- Phone: (570) 422-2811
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is open to all Monroe County high school students in grades 9 - 12. The art pieces should represent some aspects of Dr. King’s life or his philosophy. Students have the freedom to use any multi-media of their choice. Some examples are:
Awards are as follows:
- 1st Place: $100 gift certificate to Best Buy and an ESU sweatshirt from Barnes & Noble University Bookstore , and her/his artwork will be displayed on the 2019 MLK Breakfast Program
- 2nd Place: $75 gift certificate to Best Buy and an ESU sweatshirt from Barnes & Noble University Bookstore
- 3rd Place: $50 gift certificate to Best Buy and an ESU sweatshirt from Barnes & Noble University Bookstore
Pen Oil Photography Watercolor
Collages Sculptures Charcoal
Artwork must be ready for pick-up in the school’s main office by Friday, December 1, 2017. Please include the student’s name, address, phone number, name of the school, and teacher on the back of each piece of artwork. All artworks will be returned to the schools. All local school guidelines apply. ESU is not responsible for any lost or damaged artwork.
"The Beloved Community."