College of Arts and Sciences, College of Education, College of Business Management and College of Health Sciences
Saturday, December 15, 2018 in Koehler Fieldhouse
- Student lineup begins at 9:15 a.m., 2nd floor of Koehler Fieldhouse
- Procession begins at 9:45 a.m.
College of Arts and Sciences, College of Education , College of Business Management and College of Health Sciences
- Friday, December 14, 2018
- Time: 1:00 p.m.
- Koehler Fieldhouse, 2nd floor
Graduation Services Mission
Congratulations future graduates! The Graduation Services team is dedicated to assisting students in their final steps of their academic journey at East Stroudsburg University.
Services include enrollment and graduation counseling, graduation application processing, degree audit maintenance, graduation clearances, production and distribution of diploma, identification of Latin honors, coordination of the Graduation Festival and assistance with the commencement ceremony.
Any questions concerning commencement and graduation can be directed to email@example.com or (570) 422-2815.
The members of the Graduation Services Team are:
- Milagros Casillas, Assistant Registrar/Graduation Services
- Robert Jenkins, Graduation Clearance Coordinator