Check Your Degree Progress
The degree audit outlines all of the program and university requirements for graduation. You can access your degree audit through the myESU portal. Please review your degree audit periodically to ensure that you are on track to meet all degree requirements by your intent to graduate date.
If you submit an Intent to Graduate application but will need to move your date to complete a requirement, please email the Graduation Services team at email@example.com to let them know when you will complete all of your requirements.
In order to have your degree conferred for December 2017 change of grades need to be completed by December 15.
Important dates to consider for the upcoming December 2017 undergraduate graduation.
- October 30: Graduation Festival from 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. in the University Bookstore
- December 21: Final grades are due from professors by 9:00 a.m.
- December 21: is the final date that transcripts for study off-campus must be received by the Student Enrollment Center. Transcripts received in the Student Enrollment Center later than this date will not be counted toward December 2017 graduation. Students who miss this deadline will not be able to graduate with a December 2017 graduation date and will need to reapply to graduate for the following semester.
- January 8-22: Final review of graduation requirements. Students with outstanding deficiencies will be notified.
- January 29-Feburary 16: (Anticipated) Begin production and distribution of diplomas
If you have not completed the requirements for your degree after grades are posted, you will be notified by regular first class mail. It is imperative to reapply for graduation at the beginning of the semester that you plan to graduate.<< BackNext Step >>