- Dependency Override Request Form
- 2018-2019 Independent Status Request Form
- 2018-2019 Special Consideration Form for Income Loss from 2016-2017
- 2018-2019 Special Consideration Form for Income Loss from 2017-2018
- 2018-2019 Special Consideration Form for Medical/Dental Expenses
Students may become eligible for a Federal Pell Grant due to a special consideration due to loss of income, medical or dental expenses as the change in income may impact the student's Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) value.
Please note, a student who has a $0 EFC does not need to apply for special consideration as the student would already be receiving the full Federal Pell Grant award.