Plans remain firmly in place for students, faculty and staff to return to East Stroudsburg University’s campus for Fall 2021.
Course registration and room selection are set for April, new scholarship awards are in place for first generation and transfer students.
Classroom spaces are being continuously reviewed to ensure appropriate social distancing guidelines and technological advancements are in place.
The following links to important information may help new and current students as you prepare to come back to campus on August 28.
We still understand that the threat of COVID is real. The safety of our campus and local community members remains a top priority.
- All members of the campus community (and visitors) will continue to be required to follow all CDC, Pennsylvania Department of Health and State System guidelines.
- Wearing masks and remaining socially distant will be required.
- ESU will administer regular COVID testing.
We understand that students, parents and other members of our ESU community have questions about ESU's plans for Fall 2021. Be assured that important campus information will be shared via ESU email (to students, faculty and staff), on this page, on the ESU parents page, and via social media.
- Campus Address
- 161 Smith Street, Suite 100
- (570) 422-3235
- Title of Department Leader
- Nathan Black
- Manager, Environmental, Health and Safety