The CMC collections are mainly for the use of ESU Education majors and faculty.
Childrens' and Young Adult Collections:
- Easy books or Picture Books: Pre-school to grade 3
- Fiction books:
- Grade 4 to 8
- Young Adult -Grade 9 to 12
- Biography (all reading levels)
- Non-fiction (all reading levels)
- Newbery, Caldecott, and Michael Printz Award books
- Other medal books and honor books (i.e. Coretta Scott King, Pura Belpre, and Robert Siebert, etc.).
- Spanish and bilingual books
- Books on disability, special needs, diversity and inclusion.
If you have questions about the collection or want to talk about using children’s books in your lesson plans, please contact Mary Rodrigues, CMC Library Assistant or Allyson Wind, Education Department Liaison Librarian.