Please fill out this form if a student was notified by a healthcare provider that they tested positive, should be tested or has been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
To be considered fully vaccinated, one must fall into one of the below categories:
- You are ages 18 or older and completed the primary series of recommended vaccine, but have not received a recommended booster shot when eligible.
- You received the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine (completing the primary series) over 2 months ago and have not received a recommended booster shot.
- You are not vaccinated or have not completed a primary vaccine series.
For more information please see the CDC's Recommendation
For students who have been exposed or have tested positive, please follow the COVID-19 testing guidelines below:
If you test positive for COVID-19 (Isolate)
Everyone, regardless of vaccination status
- Stay home for 5 days.
- If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you can leave your house.
- Continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
If you have a fever, continue to stay home until your fever resolves.
If You Were Exposed to Someone with COVID-19 (Quarantine)
If you: Have been boosted OR Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine within the last 6 months OR Completed the primary series of J&J vaccine within the last 2 months
- Wear a mask around others for 10 days.
- Test on day 5, if possible.
If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home.
If you: Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine over 6 months ago and are not boosted OR Completed the primary series of J&J over 2 months ago and are not boosted OR are unvaccinated
- Stay home for 5 days. After that continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
- If you can’t quarantine you must wear a mask for 10 days.
- Test on day 5 if possible.
If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home
- If symptomatic: Please call ESU Health Center to schedule an appointment (272) 762-4378 to get tested. Symtomatic students cannot use the on-campus testing site.
- If asymptomatic: Schedule a COVID-19 test at the on-campus testing site.
Please complete the form below if you are in quarantine or isolation. You will be contacted with further information.