More InfoApply Now
HYBRID Providing different paths to your success
Innovative Learning with Digital Design
Complete Online or Face-to-Face or Both
Mission: Prepare instructional technologists and instructional designers to utilize critical reflection with research in order to design, produce, and implement technological tools to improve learning in a global society.
Nationally Accredited by NCATE through International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
Using theory, practice, and professional tools, the graduate program prepares those interested in business and in education. We train e-learning specialist for adult learners, and develop educators for k-12 schools and higher education environments.
|Instructional Technologist K-12||Corporate Instructional Designer|
|Instructional Technologist Specialist K-12 - Tech Coach||Corporate Trainer - Elearning Specialist|
|Instructional Technologist- Higher Ed||Edu Business|
Instruction is Multi-Delivery: Online or Face-to-Face or Both!
Using LMS technology combine with social media, classes are offered both traditional face-to-face and online to accommodate different learning preferences.
Students can Earn...
- Master's of Education (M.Ed.) degree in Instructional Technology
- Pennsylvania Certified Instructional Technology Specialist Certificate
- Pennsylvania Online Instruction Program Endorsement Program
Course Planning Guide - Click Here
- Learning Technologies
- Instructional Design
- Learning environments
- Online learning
- New & emerging technologies
- Learning theories/Instructional Theories
- Technological pedagogical content knowledge
- Differentiated instruction
- Interactive web design
- Mobile learning
- Web 2.0 - Read/Write Web
- Desktop and digital publishing
- Video - Movie making
- E-Learning & E-Learning Tutorials
- Learning Management Systems (LMS/CMS)
After completion of most course work student submit a Portfolio. The Programmatic Portfolio is submitted in the beginning of internship. Students design a professional portfolio to demonstrate proficiency in Graduate Outcomes and/or ITSC standards. Below are samples of student portfolios using various platforms.