Scholarships Made for You
Based on your answers, these types of scholarships may be right for you.
Newly admitted freshman and transfer students are automatically considered for scholarship opportunities by the undergraduate Office of Admissions. A student will receive a letter from the Office of Admissions if a scholarship has been awarded.
Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education Foundation provides scholarships for students entering and currently enrolled in one of the fourteen PASSHE schools.
We encourage you to go to thePAFoundation and apply to as many scholarships you feel you are eligible for. Simply create a User ID and Password and search for scholarships using their friendly search feature. Below is a list of available scholarships.
- AT&T STEM Award
- Fitz Dixon Memorial Scholarship
- Geisinger Scholarship for Rising Juniors and Seniors
- Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Hospitality Scholarship
- Highmark Healthcare Scholarship for Rising Juniors
- M&T Bank Scholarship
- Momentum, INC. Healthcare Scholarship
- PA State System Board of Governors Chair, Guido M. Pichini, endowed Scholarship Fund
- PPL Community Scholarship Award
- PSECU International Education Scholarship
- PSECU Credit Union Industry Scholarship
- PSECU Scholarship for CCP Students
- PSECU Scholarship for Transfer Students
- State System Scholarship for Human Resources
- Stephen and Sandy Sheller Scholarships
- Supporting Student Success; a Scholarship to Improve Persistence and Degree Completion
- The Quido and Anna Pichini Merit Scholarship
- Wells Fargo Endowed Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- William D. Greenlee Scholarship
External Scholarship Opportunities
Other scholarship opportunities are available through externally funded sources. We encourage you to contact your high school guidance office, civic and business organizations, and foundations about available scholarships.
We have compiled a helpful list of a variety of scholarships to get you started on your search
If offered a scholarship through an external agency, send a copy of the official offer letter along with the check to:
Student Enrollment Center
East Stroudsburg University
200 Prospect Street
East Stroudsburg PA 18301
Checks should be made payable to East Stroudsburg University and include the student’s ESU ID number.
Every year several hundred thousand students and parents are defrauded by scholarship scams. Please review FinAid website, which provides guidance on how to avoid potential scholarship scams.
Disclaimer: East Stroudsburg University (ESU) is not responsible for the administration of the above listed scholarships or their affiliates. ESU encourages you to research and review each scholarship prior to applying. Please know the list provided is not a comprehensive list.
Thinking about applying to ESU? Apply today!