ESU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 215-662-5606.
The Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Education.
All education programs at ESU are also accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education and approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Other program accreditations at ESU include:
- B.S in Athletic Training - Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE)
- B.S and M.S in Exercise Science - Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- M.S. in Clinical Exercise Physiology - Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- B.S. in Computer Science - Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET, Inc.
- B.S. in Hotel, Restaurant & Tourism Management - Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA)
- B.S. in Nursing - National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission, Inc. (NLNAC)
- M.P.H. in Public Health - Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
- B.S. in Recreation and Leisure Services Management - National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA)
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology - American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA)