The central mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Assessment is to lead and facilitate the institutional research functions of the University and be an active partner in supporting a culture of continuous improvement to ensure student success and institutional effectiveness.
- Comprehensive Institutional Research, including in-depth topical research and analysis
- Required internal and external institutional data reporting
- Student course evaluation administration and collection
- Academic affiliation agreement processing and support
- Professional Integrity
- Client Centered
- Facilitate others' success