Facilities Management is here to support the campus community and help maintain a safe and healthy environment for all.
FM will supply Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to faculty and staff until further notice.
PPE Face Mask
To receive face masks the department chair or director must complete the request form on this page. Please allow 24 hours for your request to be accepted and processed. Once approved the face masks will be delivered to the requesting department office.
Face Mask Distribution:
- Face mask will be distributed in brown paper bags.
- Each paper bag will be marked with the individuals’ name and the number of masks in the bag.
- The brown paper bag(s) will be placed in one envelope and delivered to the requesting department chair or director.
Face Mask Rotation and Storage:
- Any face mask not being worn should be stored in a breathable container (brown paper bag) in a dry location for 24 hours after use.
- The face mask should be rotated daily. For example: using mask 1 on Monday, 2 on Tuesday, mask 1 on Wednesday and so on. 7 days total of usage per face mask.
- Discard face mask and brown paper bag upon the completion of the 14 day cycle. Use the form on this page to request a new mask.
Face Mask Safety Practices:
- Face mask should only be worn and/or reused by a single wearer.
- Face mask should be inspected before each use to ensure its physical integrity is intact.
- Care should be taken to prevent touching the front of the face mask.
- Care should be taken during removal of the mask to ensure it is not contaminated, keeping the inside of face mask protected.
For questions or concerns, please contact Facilities Management at FMHelpDesk@esu.edu or call 570-422-3223.