Virtual Social Networking Series
An opportunity to provide individuals with ASD socialization and recreational activities on a weekly basis for 25-30 minutes/session for 4weeks/session. All participants must be accompanied by an adult. Siblings are welcome. Each session will provide participants with a combination of the following craft, story, game, and/or time for independent socialization.
This event is currently grant funded and provided at no cost to families. Sessions are held through the ESU HIPPA compliant zoom account.
Each session will follow the following schedule, adjusting the meet the individualized needs/ages of the group:
- 5 minutes- Opening/Welcome/Calendar
- 5 minutes- Literacy Activity
- 5 minutes- Go Noodle
- 5 minutes- Theme based craft/Interactive Activity (ie show and tell, bingo)
- 5 minutes- Yoga
- Increase social engagement of participants.
- Increase interdisciplinary collaboration opportunities related to a target population that benefits from expertise across many areas of expertise
- Increase opportunities for student mentorship and addition of academic programming possibilities
- Increase community outreach and involvement in an effort to expand ESU’s network of affiliates and enhance relationships and service affiliation across the region
For assistance or special accommodations, please contact email@example.com or (570) 422-7950. Accommodations may include, but are not limited to, services for physical, cognitive, visual or auditory assistance.
- Campus Address
- 562 Independence Road, Suite 329
- (570) 422-3929
- Title of Department Leader
- Rachel Wolf, Ph.D.