Welcome Future ESU Transfer Students!
As a WCCC student, you have options when transferring to East Stroudsburg University (ESU).
Using the guides found on this page, you can make the choice that is best for you. You may also consult with an ESU transfer admission counselor or your WCCC transfer office for additional guidance.
STEM Science Scholarship - Become a Clear Path Scholar
TRANSFERRING PRIOR TO AN ASSOCIATES DEGREE
Use the following guides to choose WCCC courses that match equivalent courses at ESU, or search for requirements of your intended ESU academic degree.
- 30-Credit Framework - As a participating institution of the Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Center (PATRAC), ESU identified courses that are generally completed during the first and second year of a four-year degree, and will safely transfer to ESU. This framework of courses is helpful for WCCC students who are uncertain of what academic degree to pursue at ESU.
- Degree Program and Curriculum Plans - Search for degree requirements, required general education or corequisite courses of your intended ESU degree program based on your intended start year. Please Note: Certain ESU degree programs may have specific general education or corequisite course requirements.
- Course Equivalency Search - Provides a comprehensive list of transfer course equivalencies that ESU has established to date with WCCC. If you have identified required general education or corequisite courses when researching your ESU degree program, you can use the Course Equivalency Guide to identify if WCCC offers the equivalent course.
ASSOCIATE DEGREE TRANSFER OPTION
You may also choose to complete your associate degree, and then transfer to ESU. The following agreements outline how your WCCC associate degree transfers to the bachelor's degree at ESU.
Statewide (P2P) Articulation Agreements - The Statewide Articulation Agreements listed below guarantee that your entire associate degree will transfer and apply to the bachelor's degree at ESU. WCCC students will transfer a minimum of 60 credits toward the ESU bachelor's degree, enter ESU at the junior status, and be permitted to enter advanced coursework in the ESU bachelor's degree program. Each agreement applies to the student who graduates with the designated associate degree during or after the effective date listed.
- Business Administration (AA) to Business Management (BS) - Fall 2016
- Criminal Justice (AA) to Criminal Justice (BS) - Fall 2016
- Early Childhood Education (AAS) to Early Childhood Education Pre-K to 4 (BS) - Fall 2012
- Psychology (AA) to Psychology (BA) - Fall 2016
Please Note: If your academic degree is not listed above, you can still easily transfer to ESU. Contact an ESU transfer counselor or WCCC transfer advising office for more information and guidance.