Welcome Future ESU Transfer Students!
As a NCC student, you have options when transferring to East Stroudsburg University (ESU).
Using the guides found on this page, you can make the choice that is best for you. You may also consult with an ESU transfer admission counselor or your NCC transfer office for additional guidance.
STEM Science Scholarship - Become a Clear Path Scholar
TRANSFERRING PRIOR TO AN ASSOCIATES DEGREE
Use the following guides to choose NCC courses that match equivalent courses at ESU, or search for requirements of your intended ESU academic degree program.
- 30-Credit Framework - As a participating institution of the Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Center (PATRAC), ESU identified courses that are generally completed during the first and second year of a four-year degree, and will safely transfer to ESU. This framework of courses is helpful for NCC students who are uncertain of what academic degree to pursue at ESU.
- Degree Program and Curriculum Plans - Search for degree requirements, required general education or corequisite courses of your intended ESU degree program based on your intended start year. Please Note: Certain ESU degree programs may have specific general education or corequisite course requirements.
- Course Equivalency Search - Provides a comprehensive list of transfer course equivalencies that ESU has established to date with NCC. If you have identified required general education to corequisite courses when researching your ESU degree program, you may use the Course Equivalency Guide to identify if NCC offers the equivalent course.
ASSOCIATE DEGREE TRANSFER OPTION
You may also choose to complete your associate degree, and then transfer to ESU. The following agreements outline how your NCC associate degree transfers to the bachelor's degree at ESU.
Program–to–Program Agreements – These agreements provide a course by course outline of how your entire associate degree transfers to the bachelor's degree at ESU.
Statewide (P2P) Articulation Agreements - The Statewide Articulation Agreements listed below guarantee that your entire associate degree will transfer and apply to the ESU bachelor's degree. NCC students will transfer a minimum of 60 credits toward the ESU bachelor's degree, enter ESU at the junior status, and be permitted to enter advanced coursework in the ESU bachelor's degree program. Each agreement applies to the student who graduates with the designated associate degree during or after the effective date listed.
- Biological Science (AS) to Biology (BA) - Spring 2015
- Business Administration (AA) to Business Management (BS) - Spring 2015
- Chemistry (AS) to Chemistry (BA) - Spring 2010
- Communication Studies (AA) to Communication Studies (BA) - Spring 2010
- Computer Science (AS) to Computer Science (BS) - Spring 2013
- Early Child Edu: Infant -Grd 4 (AAS) to Early Childhood Edu PreK-4 (BS) - Spring 2015
- Environmental Science (AS) to Environmental Studies (BS) Spring 2015
- Fine Art (AA) to Fine Art: Art Emphasis (BA) - Spring 2010
- Social Work (AA) to Social Work (BS) - Spring 2015
- Theatre (AA) to Theatre (BA) - Spring 2010
Please Note: If your academic degree is not listed above, you can still easily transfer to ESU. Contact an ESU transfer counselor or NCC Transfer Advising for more information and guidance.