CMS Login

Transfer Students

Immediate Decision Days Apply Now Questions? Contact Us!

Application Deadlines

  • Fall 2018: August 1 (regular admission), Rolling admission thereafter.  
  • Spring 2019: November 15 (applications available in July 2018) 
  • Fall 2018 Nursing: Closed. No longer accepting applications.   

We encourage you to apply early in the semester prior to your planned ESU enrollment.

Congratulations on your offer of admission to
East Stroudsburg University!

All students offered admission will receive an email notification followed by an offer packet. The offer packet will contain very important information including the deadline dates to submit your Enrollment Fee. Please be sure to read all the materials sent to you as they will answer many of your questions, we've also included the Enrollment Checklist and some FAQ's below for you to review.

When is the Enrollment Fee Deadline?

  • Fall 2018: Typically May 1, but refer to your offer-of-admission letter and see the note below. The fee is not refundable after May 1.
  • Note: Early submission is recommended because the fee payment enables you to timely register for courses and apply for on-campus housing.

When will I schedule classes?

Transfer students may register for classes following payment of their Enrollment Fee. Please know that academic advising and course registration is handled through your academic major department.

  • Fall 2018: Starting in March, after payment of your Enrollment Fee, you must contact your academic department adviser or attend a Transfer Day to register for classes. Refer to your "MyESU" portal for your academic adviser contact.
  • If you need assistance in connecting with your academic department adviser, or have questions concerning Transfer Days, please contact Joanne Gaita, Student Transitions Counselor at or (570) 422-2808.

Please Note:
You should take your Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) with you when meeting with your academic adviser to schedule classes. If you have questions concerning your Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) or transfer course equivalencies presented on your TCE, please contact the Transfer Center staff at (570) 422-2808 or email

Register for Transfer Days

For information, visit Transfer Days, email or call (570) 422-2808. If you wish to attend an Orientation for new ESU students, you may register via "MyESU". For additional information, visit Orientation or call (570) 422-2862.

How do I register for on-campus housing?

If you are interested in campus housing, please complete an online housing application through the "MyESU" portal.

  • Fall 2018 - Campus housing is guaranteed to all students who submit the $300 Enrollment Fee AND complete the campus housing application by June 1, 2018. After that date, campus housing will be offered subject to availability on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Please visit Residence Life for more information, or call the Housing Office at (570) 422-3460. Please note that most incoming transfer students are assigned.

What do I need to know about Financial Aid?

  • Be sure to list ESU as your school choice (our code is 003320) on your 2017-2018 FAFSA form (
  • The amount of Federal Direct loans offered to you is based on the number of transfer credits accepted by ESU. It is imperative that you forward your final academic transcript/s to ESU as soon as it is available.
  • View more financial aid information, on-line.

2018-2019 FAFSA Priority Deadlines

  • Fall 2018 - 03/18/18

Additional Information:

  • Transfer Credit Evaluations: Questions concerning your Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) or transfer course equivalencies should be directed to the Transfer Center, located in the Student Enrollment Center (570) 422-2808 or email
  • In-Progress College Courses: Please inform your ESU adviser of any in-progress courses you are currently taking, as well as any courses you intend to take prior to enrolling at ESU. This will help your ESU adviser to avoid scheduling you for equivalent courses at ESU.
  • Final College Transcript: Be sure to submit official final transcripts from all colleges attended, including your final grades from the most recent semester of enrollment. Upon receipt, we will review for additional transfer credit that can be posted to your Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE).
  • High School Transcript: A final official high school transcript with graduation date, or GED score report is required to complete your enrollment and secure Financial Aid. Please Note: An official final high school transcript is required of all students who are transferring without a conferred associate or bachelor's degree.

We look forward to seeing you at ESU!

Contact Us and Receive Support

Reibman Administration Building
Office of Admissions
(570) 422-3542
(570) 422-3933 (Fax)
(877) 230-5547 (Toll-free)

Transfer Admissions Counselors

Associate Director
Transfer Admissions

Walt Lukow
(570) 422-3110
Assistant Director
Accelerated Degree Completion Programs

Millie Román-Buday
(610) 419-2516