Due to low registrations and other conflicts, East Stroudsburg University is postponing the meeting until the fall.
This page will be updated soon to reflect the new date and deadlines.
The PASSHEMA 2018 Conference will be held at East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania (ESU) in northeast Pennsylvania in Fall 2018.
To register for the conference, see our Registration Page.
For travel and lodging, see our Travel and Lodging Page.
To submit a presentation abstract, see our Abstract Submission Page. The Abstract Submission Deadline is March 9, 2018. Presentations are limited to 15 minutes each.
A conference agenda will soon be posted. The sessions and meals will be scheduled as follows:
- Friday 4 - 6 PM: Faculty and Student Presentations
- Friday 6 - 7 PM: Dinner (Caesar Salad, Eggplant Parmesan, Italian Sausage with Peppers, Rigatoni Marinara, Garlic Breadsticks, and Miniature Cheesecake Tarts)
- Friday After Dinner: Keynote Presentation
- Saturday 8 - 9 AM: PASSHEMA Executive Board Meeting
- Saturday 9 AM - Noon: Faculty and Student Presentations
- Saturday Noon: Lunch Sponsored by Macmillan Learning
Our Keynote Speaker will be Dr. William Dunham, Research Associate in Mathematics, Bryn Mawr College, and Truman Koehler Professor Emeritus of Mathematics, Muhlenberg College.
Dr. Dunham will speak on "The Infinitude of Primes: Euclid, Euler, Erdös".