The PASSHEMA 2018 Conference will be held at East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania (ESU) in northeast Pennsylvania on October 12th and 13th, 2018.
Registration and Abstract Submission should be completed by October 1, 2018.
Use the links below for registration and abstract submission:
For travel and lodging, see our Travel and Lodging Page.
To submit a presentation abstract, see our Abstract Submission Page. The Abstract Submission Deadline is October 1, 2018. Presentations are limited to 15 minutes each.
A conference agenda will soon be posted. The sessions and meals will be scheduled as follows:
- Friday 4 - 6 PM: Faculty and Student Presentations
- Friday 6 - 7 PM: Dinner (Caesar Salad, Eggplant Parmesan, Italian Sausage with Peppers, Rigatoni Marinara, Garlic Breadsticks, and Miniature Cheesecake Tarts)
- Friday After Dinner: Keynote Presentation
- Saturday 8 - 9 AM: PASSHEMA Executive Board Meeting
- Saturday 9 AM - Noon: Faculty and Student Presentations
- Saturday Noon: Lunch
Our Keynote Speaker will be Dr. William Dunham, Research Associate in Mathematics, Bryn Mawr College, and Truman Koehler Professor Emeritus of Mathematics, Muhlenberg College.
Dr. Dunham will speak on "The Infinitude of Primes: Euclid, Euler, Erdös".