The Instructional Technology graduate internship is a culminating experience that extends the knowledge base and customizes the learning experience beyond the academic setting.
The internship counts as 3 credits.
This represents part of the 33 credits for the degree, or 24 credits for certification.
Internship candidates should complete the degree coursework and/or the portfolio.
Internship Completion Process
- Complete course work and submit Portfolio for review.
- Present and pass Programmatic Portfolio Process.
- Notify adviser of Internship intention - During this time the adviser reviews interest and helps identify appropriate places for an internship based on career goals.
- Review Graduate Internship Guidelines
- Submit Internship Application - The application is available in the Microsoft Word document below. The admission card for non-classroom credit can be received through your adviser.
- Complete Internship - The Internship Guidelines identify the protocol for internship completion.
- Complete Internship Portfolio - During the internship the student adds components to the portfolio to reflect learning.