Undergraduate BS in PreProfessional Rehabilitation Sciences – Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate the inter-professional communication skills necessary to deliver evidence-based, patient-centered care.
- Students will demonstrate mastery over basic and applied/clinical sciences related to athletic therapy and the related rehabilitation sciences.
- Students will develop and evaluate comprehensive assessments of health and illness in diverse rehabilitation settings.
- Students will develop the ability to integrate the best research with clinical expertise and patient values for optimum, safe rehabilitative care.
- Students will evaluate the quality of rehabilitative care in terms of structure, process, and outcomes in relation to the patients and community needs.