What and who benefit from PDS partnerships?
PDS realtionships support the development of all stakeholders from teacher candidates, new teachers and veteran teachers at our PDS sites, administrators, and university faculty.
- Better preparation for ESU Beginning Educators
- Increased Teacher retention and job satisfaction
- Increased P-12 student achievement
- More effective mentoring and supervision of teacher candidates
- Collaboration and co-teaching at ESU and at PDS sites
- Professional development for teacher candidates, new teacher induction, veteran teachers and university faculty
- New opportunities for leadership, action research, and shared strategies for improving outcomes, instruction and performance