The academic calendar is divided into fall and spring semesters of approximately 15 weeks each and summer and winter sessions of varying length. The last week of the fall and spring semesters is set aside for final examinations.
The holidays and vacations observed by the university are noted below. Spring break is the week following the spring semester midterm.
- 18 Winter Courses Begin
- 20 Last Day to Drop Winter Course as No Grade
- 20 Last Day to Add Winter Course
- 21 Winter Withdrawal (W) Grade Period Begins
- 25 Christmas Day - No Classes
- 1 New Year's Day - No Classes
- 4 Last Day to Withdraw (W) from Winter Course
- 4 Grade Links Open for Faculty
- 12 Winter Ends
- 18 Faculty Deadline to Submit Final Grades to Registrar’s Office by 9:00 AM
** All calendar dates are subject to change.