The academic calendar is divided into fall and spring semesters of approximately 15 weeks each and summer and winter sessions of varying length. The last week of the fall and spring semesters is set aside for final examinations.
The holidays and vacations observed by the university are noted below. Spring break is the week following the spring semester midterm.
- 19 Winter Session Begins
- 21 Last Day to Drop No Grade - Winter Session
- 21 Last Day to Add Winter Session
- 22 Winter Session Withdrawal (W) Grade Begins
- 5 Winter Session Last Day to Withdraw
- 5 Grade Link Opens for Faculty
- 13 Winter Session Ends
- 19 Faculty deadline for submitting grades to registrar’s office 8:00 AM
** All calendar dates are subject to change.