The REACH Program offers ESU students who are struggling academically with the necessary academic resources designed to develop learning strategies and self-regulation skills leading to academic success/attainment.
Tools for academic success
- Academic Coaching – A one-on-one academic coaching session
- Grade Recovery – Learn how to improve your grades and raise your GPA
- Peer Educators- Work with peers to improve your academic skills
- Social/Cultural Support- Social support available through clubs and student organizations
- S.A.P (Satisfactory Academic Progress)- Support in regaining or maintaining financial aid eligibility
- Tutoring- Help students with their coursework