Do you have an event or program you’d like to promote among members of ESU’s campus? Perhaps you’d like to reach a wider audience and include the local or regional community. University Relations can help!
Update Your Website
Where will people learn more about your event or program? What will they find if they Google it? Update your department website with information about the event -- and remove it afterwards.
Good photography supports your message on almost all of these marketing channels.
Submit a photography request so you have professional photos to use in all communication.
Plan Your Event
ESU's Event Planning Checklist has tips and timelines for planning a successful event.
Spread awareness of your program to ESU's students, faculty and staff.
- Warrior Notes. This daily email message is sent to all faculty, staff, and students when classes are in session and contains a bulleted list of notifications and reminders for the campus community.
- Campus-wide E-mails. Submit requests for listserv messages to the ESU campus community.
- Digital Signage Post your sign on digital screens across campus to promote campus events and provide important remidners.
Reaching a Wider Audience
Use these tools to promote your program or event to the regional community and beyond.
Social Media Messages
East Stroudsburg University currently has official listings on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat.
- Requests must be appropriate for all internal and external audiences in order to be considered for posting.
- All submissions must be brief. All submissions should be checked for grammar and spelling before they are reviewed by system administrators.
- Press Release / Publicity Request The Office of University Relations aims to help publicize programs, stories, and university events open to the public by maintaining a continuous flow of news releases to local and regional media outlets.
- Featured Events & Newsletter Select events are featured the ESU Homepage and the weekly "ESU in the Community" email newsletter.
- Gift Item Request University Relations has a limited supply of branded giveaway items such as pens, pencils, and post-its, as well as higher end gifts such as travel mugs and hats.