- Procedure Title: Redirection or Forwarding of Incoming Mail
- Policy Number: ESU-FA-2011-018
- Effective Date: January 1997
- Review Date: October 27, 2011
- Division: Finance & Administration
- Responsible Office: Facilities Management
These procedures will assist in the redirection or forwarding of incoming mail.
Process:The Mail Room receives and processes mail Monday – Friday, except holidays.
- Redirection of mail delivered to the departments or residence halls is the responsibility of the department or residence life staff. If determined to be undeliverable, it should be marked and returned to the ESU Mail Room where it will be stamped "Return to Sender", and then sent to the local U.S. Post Office for processing.
- Incoming bulk standard mail will not be forwarded nor returned to the sender unless the service is prepaid. All First Class mail will be forwarded when requested.
Other Related Information: