Summer Camp 2018
Sunday, July 22 – Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Sunday, July 29 – Wednesday, August 1, 2018
Contact: Kevin Rodgers (570) 422-3013
*Online registration fees are applied and are non-refundable.
Open to Athletes: Ages 10–18
East Stroudsburg University's Warrior Volleyball Camps offer a challenging, competitive atmosphere for volleyball players looking to improve all aspects of their game.
We strive to provide a safe environment that promotes learning, team–building, competition, and fun!
Informational sessions will educate campers on recruiting, making a skills tape, balancing academics and athletics, nutrition, and conditioning.
Overnight and commuter options available.
- FOUR DAYS of learning and fun
- 6:1 Camper to Coach Ratio
- All camps will incorporate general skills,position specific drills and game play/competition.
- Breakout sessions will include goal setting, sports psychology, nutrition, conditioning
- and recruiting.
- Brand new air-conditioned residence halls with 2 or more to a suite and private bath
- room facilities.
- Air conditioned gym, cafeteria and Residence Halls
- All you can eat meals
- Daily swim time
- 24 hour on-campus police coverage
- Beautiful Camp Setting in the Pocono Mountains