Summer Camp 2018
Monday, July 16 – Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Wednesday, July 25 – Friday, July 27th, 2018
Contact: Xeni Barakos (570) 422-3672
*Online registration fees are applied and are non-refundable.
Activity Waiver: Required for all Camp Participants
Date: June 28, 2018
Time: 10 AM to 3 PM
Check In: 9:30 AM
Ages: 9th - 12th Grade
This is an open invitation camp to individuals of all skill levels. Come learn fun, fast paced lacrosse from collegiate coaches and players. Through stick tricks, creative small-sided games, competitive drills, and scrimmages you will not only become a better lacrosse player, but have things to work on so you when you leave.
Learn the latest skills, techniques, and concepts of the game, as well as strength, speed and footwork training. Goalies will have their own training sessions with collegiate coaches and players. If you want to take the next step in your game, then join us this summer in the beautiful Pocono Mountains.
Elite Camp: For girls in 8th to 12th grade who are committed to lacrosse. This camp will mimic the daily experience of an ESU’s Women’s lacrosse player.
Check In: Mon, July 16th - 8:45 AM
Check Out: Tues, July 17th - 4:30 PM
Skills Camp: Experience for beginners, intermediate and high level lacrosse players to help growth their knowledge of the game.
Ages 9 - 19.
Check In: Wed, July 25th - 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
Check Out: Fri, July 27th - 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- When you scrimmage you’ll receive instruction from college coaches.
- Learn the basics of a college offense and defense. See what it’s like to play at the next level.
- You’ll learn creative and fun stick work drills you can do on your own after you leave camp, so you can continue to improve.
- We’ll show you agility and footwork drills so you can maximize your athletic potential
- All you can eat meals at ESU Dining Hall
- Fun, upbeat environment
- Lax out to music at every session!
- Ages 9-18 accepted.