ESU for Kids : Summer 2018
Monday, July 9th - Friday, July 27, 2018
Contact: Scott Hnasko, email@example.com
*Online registration fees apply
ESU for Kids
Check Back at a Later Date for One Day Programs!
ESU for Kids Summer 2018:
- Summer Program Brochure and Summer Program Course Descriptions
- On weekdays starting Monday, July 9, drop your students off at East Stroudsburg University Stroud Hall with a lunch, snacks and drinks fifteen minutes before their first course
- Sign them out and pick them when their last course ends!
- Students will eat supervised lunch from 12:30 to 12:55 p.m. daily if they are enrolled in BOTH the 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. AND the 12:55-1:55 p.m. courses.
Families must provide lunch for their children. Lunch is not provided.
* Registration closes at the end of the day on Saturday, July 7, 2018
**Students must bring lunch, snacks, and drinks with them.
Want to Stay Informed about Community Outreach Program? Join our Mailing List and get updates about programs.