Graduation Commencement Information
- Saturday, December 12, 2015 in the Koehler Fieldhouse
Student Lineup: 8:15 AM, 2nd floor of the Koehler Fieldhouse
Procession: 8:45 AM
- Friday, December 11, 2015 in the Koehler Fieldhouse
- Time: 1:00 PM, 2nd floor of the Koehler Fieldhouse
Graduation Services Mission
The mission of Graduation Services is to assist students in the final steps of their academic journey at East Stroudsburg University. Located in the Student Enrollment Center, Graduation Services is responsible for assisting students with preparing for graduation and the commencement ceremony. Services include enrollment and graduation counseling, graduation application processing, degree audit maintenance, graduation clearances, production and distribution of diploma, identification of Latin honors, coordination of the Graduation Festival and assistance with the commencement ceremony.
Any questions concerning commencement and graduation can be directed to email@example.com or (570) 422-2815.
The members of the Graduation Services Team are:
- Milagros Casillas, Assistant Registrar/Graduation Services
- Scott Semerod, Graduation Clearance Coordinator
Please click here for more information on Preparing for Graduation, Graduation Festival and Day of Graduation/Commencement.
In order to have your degree conferred for December 2015, all change of grades will need to be completed by December 18, 2015.
Note: All diplomas will display what degree a student has earned (i.e. Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts, etc) only. The students specific major will be on their transcript for verification of degree earned as per PASSHE guidelines.
Important dates to consider for the upcoming December 2015 undergraduate graduation.
- August 31: Intent to Graduate Application deadline for December 2015 graduation
- August 31: Intent to Graduate Application deadline for January 2016 graduation
- October 26: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM in the University Bookstore
- December 12: 8:45 AM Graduation Commencement
- December 17: Final grades are due from professors by 8:00 AM
- December 17: This is the final date that transcripts for study off-campus must be received by the Student Enrollment Center. Transcripts received in the Student Enrollment Services later than this date will not be counted toward December 2015 graduation. Students who miss this deadline will not be able to graduate with a December 2015 graduation date and will need to reapply to graduate for the following semester.
- December 24 (Approximately): Academic Progression (GPA Calculation and Academic Standing) will be calculated.
- December 21 – January 8: Final review of graduation requirements. Students with outstanding deficiencies will be notified
- January 9: (Anticipated) Begin production and distribution of diplomas
- January 29: Intent to Graduate Application deadline for Spring 2016 graduation
If you have not completed the requirements for your degree after grades are posted, you will be notified by regular first class mail. It is imperative to reapply for graduation at the beginning of the semester that you plan to graduate.