There are still several scholarships available for the 2017-2018 academic year. Applications will be reviewed as they are completed. Apply today!
We will be reviewing applications for the 2018-2019 academic year starting June 15, 2017 and continuing until all scholarships have been awarded. It is to your advantage to apply as soon as possible.
Scholarship Application Instructions
Part 1 - Complete the following online forms:
- Clear Path Scholarship (application below)
- FAFSA application for financial aid
- ESU Transfer Application (For fall 2017 and spring 2018 only. Students applying for fall 2018 will be notified when to complete the transfer application.)
Part 2 - Submit the following:
- Academic transcript (unofficial is fine; you may also upload via the Transfer Application, but sending directly to Clear Path will speed up the process. You may update your transcript as you complete additional coursework.)
- Three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a community college science faculty member. Please ask those writing letters of recommendation to send their letter directly via email or to mail it to the address below.
- Statement detailing the applicant’s history and professional goals.
Submit the above documents via email (preferred) to email@example.com or mail to:
Clear Path Application
East Stroudsburg University
200 Prospect Street
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
For assistance with your Clear Path scholarship application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.