Resources for Faculty
Upcoming Training Sessions
- Monday, March 6 - Gradebooks: Creating and Managing a Gradebook: 10:00AM - Stroud 405
- Tuesday, March 7 - Drop-In Work Session: 2:00-4:00PM - Stroud 405
- Wednesday, March 8 - Drop-In Work Session: 10:00-12:00PM - Stroud 405
- Wednesday, March 8 - Gradebooks: Creating and Managing a Gradebook: 12:00PM - Stroud 405
- Thursday, March 9 - Quizzes: Learn How to Create Quizzes and Use Resondus: 2:00PM - Stroud 405
The Center for Teaching with Technology (CTT) was created to offer assistance to faculty in the pedagogical and technical implementation of the learning technologies available at ESU.
On this site, you'll find a variety of support resources including previously recorded development sessions you can view at anytime and an ever-growing library of faculty and student technology support. These resources should make it easier to get up and going in your technology-infused course.
|Archived Sessions||Faculty Support||Student Support|
If you have technology questions that are not addressed in any of these resources or on the Academic Computing site, please send general technology questions to the CTT email and D2L questions to the faculty/staff D2L email or the student D2L email.