Welcome to the Professional and Secondary Education Department in the College of Education that values your professional goals. PSED has accredited programs at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels that will help you achieve your goal as an aspiring teacher or an educational leader.
PSED programs develop innovative teachers and leaders who critically and creatively respond to the needs of a diverse, ever-changing global society.
Below find a program for you.
- Undergraduate: You are an undergraduate student, and you want to teach grades 7-12.
- Graduate -Post Baccalaureate: You finished your undergraduate degree and decided you want to teach!-
Educational Instructional Leadership Options
- Online Endorsement: Teach online - Take 4 courses to earn the endorsement and engage in best practices. Then, apply these credits to a master's degree.
- Masters of Education & Certificate Options: The M.Ed. and Certificate Programs have a common core delivered by experienced instructor and administrators. Programs include: Professional, National Board, Principal Certification, Coaching, Physical & Adaptive Physical Education.
- Educational Leadership & Administration Ed.D: The doctoral program develops administrators through scholarly and pragmatic experiences. Candidates may also be eligible for the PA’s Superintendent’s Letter of Eligibility.