Summer Camp 2016
Camp 1: Ages 8 to 12
Monday, June 27th - Wednesday, June 29th, 2016
Camp 2: Ages: 13 to 18
Monday, July 25th - Wednesday, July 27th, 2016
Contact: Jamie Wohlback, (570) 422–3122
*Online registration fees are applied
Pitching and Hitting Camps
2016 Information Forthcoming
East Stroudsburg University's Warrior Softball Camp is designed to provide each player with the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in softball.
All campers will receive individual attention for their primary and secondary positions.
Offensive and defensive drills are designed for each camper's skill level.
Games and competitions are in place to stress focus and concentration.
Our goal is for each camper to have an enjoyable experience while also learning about softball.
- Our camps is designed for young women, ages 9–17
- 8:1 ratio of campers to camp staff to ensure that individual attention is given to each camper.
- Interaction with college coaches and student athletes
- Free camp T–Shirt
- Access to pool
- Individual and team instruction
- Television and recreation room in residence hall
- 24–Hour camp staff supervision and on campus police coverage
- All–you–can–eat meals
- All campers should come prepared with cleats, sneakers and glove. Catchers should bring their own gear, if possible. Campers may bring their own bats and helmets.
- Day Camp: 9 am - 4 pm
- Check in Monday, 8:30 am at Softball Field
- Elite Camp Check In:
- All Campers (Commuter/Overnight) - Sunday, 1 pm at Shawnee Hall