Summer Camp 2017
Camp 1: Ages 8 to 12
Monday, June 26th - Wednesday, June 28th, 2017
Camp 2: Ages: 13 to 18
Monday, July 10th - Wednesday, July 12th, 2017
Contact: Jaime Wohlbach, (570) 422–3122
*Online registration fees are applied and are non-refundable.
East Stroudsburg University's Warrior Softball Camp is designed to provide each player with the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in softball.
All campers will receive individual attention for their primary and secondary positions.
Offensive and defensive skills, positional play, pitching and catching sessions within camp.
Games and competitions are in place to stress focus and concentration.
Our goal is for each camper to have an enjoyable experience while also learning about softball.
- Our camps are designed for young women, ages 8 - 18
- 8:1 ratio of campers to camp staff to ensure that individual attention is given to each camper.
- Interaction with college coaches and student athletes
- Free camp T–Shirt
- Individual and team instruction
- All–you–can–eat meals
- All campers should come prepared with cleats, sneakers and glove. Catchers should bring their own gear, if possible. Campers may bring their own bats and helmets.
- Day Camp: 10 am - 3 pm
- Check in Monday, 9:30 am at Softball Field