Summer Camp 2017
Girl's Elite Camp:
Sunday, July 9 – Wednesday, July 12, 2017 (ages 10–18)
Boy's Elite Camp:
Wednesday, July 12 – Saturday, July 15, 2017 (ages 10–18)
Monday, July 17 – Thursday, July 20, 2017 (ages 8-18)
ID Clinic - $75.00
Boys Clinic - Saturday, June 10th, 2017
GirlsBoys Clinic - Sunday, June 11th, 2017
Contact: Rob Berkowitz (570) 422–3648
*Online registration fees are applied and are non-refundable.
East Stroudsburg University's Warrior Soccer Camps are designed to cater to the serious soccer player with development as the main focus.
Players will enjoy an environment that fosters both FUN and learning.
Each touch of the soccer ball comes under the watchful eye of an extremely qualified staff member.
Daily full and small sided games enforce the technical and tactical training that is an integral part of the camp curriculum.
- 10: 1 camper to staff ratio
- Technical and tactical training
- Individual and Group Tactical Training
- Goalkeeper specific training (Elite Camp)
- Free T-shirt and ball
- All-you-can-eat meals/drinks
- Daily swim time
- Highly qualified coaching staff
- Camp store
- Premier practice and training facilities
- 24 hour on campus police coverage
- Discounts for teams who register 11 or more players (contact coach for details)
- Elite Camp:
- For boys and girls, ages 10-18
- Overnight and commuter options available
- Day Camp:
- For boys and girls, ages 8-13
- Hours: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM, daily