Girl's Elite Camp:
Sunday, July 5 – Wednesday, July 8, 2015 (ages 10–18)
Boy's Elite Camp:
Wednesday, July 8 – Saturday, July 11, 2015 (ages 10–18)
Monday, July 13 – Thursday, July 16, 2015 (ages 8-13)
Contact: Rob Berkowitz (570) 422–3648
*Online registration fees are applied
East Stroudsburg University's Warrior Soccer Camps are designed to cater to the serious soccer player with development as the main focus.
Players will enjoy an environment that fosters both FUN and learning.
Each touch of the soccer ball comes under the watchful eye of an extremely qualified staff member.
Daily full and small sided games enforce the technical and tactical training that is an integral part of the camp curriculum.
- 10: 1 camper to staff ratio
- Technical and tactical training
- Individual and Group Tactical Training
- Goalkeeper specific training (Elite Camp)
- Free T-shirt and ball
- All-you-can-eat meals/drinks
- Daily swim time
- Highly qualified coaching staff
- Camp store
- Premier practice and training facilities
- 24 hour on campus police coverage
- Discounts for teams who register 11 or more players (contact coach for details)
- Elite Camp:
- For boys and girls, ages 10-18
- Overnight and commuter options available
- Day Camp:
- For boys and girls, ages 8-13
- Hours: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM, daily