Student EmailStudent Login
- Please do not open email attachments unless you have verified with the sender that the attachment is free from any virus or malicious intent.
- Please Read the Email Policy for further information.
Faculty/Staff EmailFaculty/Staff Login
- You can configure your PCs Outlook client to connect to ESU Email. Outlook from home.
- You must have a network account in order to use a computer in one of our labs. The website to Create or Change your ESU account (Email, E-Time, Desire2Learn, Moodle, Network) passwords. Click Here.
- All labs, except the University Center lab 3rd floor, have internet access.
- All residence halls have internet access (wired and wireless). It is always best to use a CAT 5 network cable when you are stationary in your room. Wireless is slower, and like your cell phone, may drop signal on occasion. Call extention 3500 if a problem arises.
- Remember to log out of your account when you are finished with a computer in one of the labs.
- It is your responsibility to review the university policy on computer use.